Complete the form to receive information from protestant Faith Based colleges and universities and enter the $250 Monthly Protestant Faith Based College Scholarship Drawing. The Christian Connector and the appropriate schools will receive your information to respond. Students must be at least 13 years old to complete our forms.
$250 Monthly Protestant Faith Based College Scholarship Drawing Rules
The drawing winner of the scholarship is selected at random and The Christian Connector,
Inc. reserves the right to change the random drawing selection process at
any point. Individuals must meet the below guidelines in order to be
eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Only students requesting Faith Based college or university information, as well as those planning or considering attending a Faith Based college or university are eligible for the drawing.
- The scholarship recipient must be enrolling for the first time as a full-time student at a protestant faith based college or university.
- The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to make the determination of whether or not a particular school qualifies.
- The scholarship recipient may not already be attending a Faith Based college or university.
- The scholarship will not be sent to the individual recipient, but rather it will be sent directly to the school of choice for the scholarship recipient meeting the above criteria.
- An individual cannot enter the scholarship drawing more than once, however, he/she may use the request form and Christian Connector services as often as they wish.
- By completing the information request form, the winner of the scholarship allows their first name, last initial, city and state to be used on the site and in promotional materials, announcing that he/she is a Christian Connector scholarship recipient.
- Should the randomly selected individual not meet the above guidelines for the scholarship drawing, the scholarship will be forfeited and The Christian Connector will move to the next randomly drawn winner. This process will be repeated up to 10 times, after this, if none of the winners meet the scholarship drawing criteria to receive the scholarship, The Christian Connector will award the scholarship funds to a Faith Based college or university.
The Christian Connector, Inc. assumes no responsibility for damages or losses associated with any scholarship drawing. Should any taxes apply they are the sole responsibility of the scholarship recipient. The scholarship may not be transferred to another individual.
The Christian Connector, Inc. is not responsible for any malfunction, error (human or technical), loss of entries, data or information, or any other circumstances that may discount or exclude the entry of any individual. The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to change these rules at any time.
This drawing is void where prohibited and is subject to any applicable laws.